Rules of Sci-Fi- Fantasy-WORLD
1. This is probably the most Important rule in my opinion, Be nice to people, and respect each other; alongside this always be happy! I don’t want to have any discrimination of any sort in our group, wherever it be racial, sexual and or just plain abusive language. If members of our group are being treated in such manner than please may you tell one of the co-founders and if not me. Than we will give him/her the chance by warning and if again they abuse the rule then he/she will be kicked out of the group.
2. The title of our group is Sci-Fi-Fantasy-WORLD, therefore I expect members of our group to submit anything that falls under the genre of science fiction and fantasy. E.G of Science fiction, Star Wars and Fantasy such as the Lord Of The Rings. If you don’t know than this should help explain [link] (write “science fiction” and or
3. You may only submit 2-3 times a day, this way now one cannot spam about 5 or more submissions which will make traffic.
3.1) Submit to the right category otherwise we will not accept it! (not *FEATURED*!)
3.2) This is to photo-manipulators. If you’re going to use other peoples stock make sure you note in the description of your submission as to who stock you have used in order yto make marvellous creation, or we will simply deny the artwork. Same goes for tradition and digital artist as well. If you’ve used an a stock to draw from than right it in the description!
3.3) Nudity is acceptable, however you must abide by the dA guidelines before submitting otherwise your work will be removed and most possibly be deleted by dA officials.
4. I don’t expect high/good quality work but I expect anyone in our group to submit what they believe is their best work. The reason why I said this is simply because we all have our own different perception of what high/good quality is and others might debate one and others work and say other nonsense which might lead to big debate and all that yadi yadi ya which isn’t health for our group. (remember rule 1)
5. If you leave the group, please may you inform us as to why you may have left therefore we can update make changes if necessary from things you may disagree. (optional, however I best advise it so as group we can improve.
I don’t have much other than this to say but I will constantly update it every six months or so *fully* but along the way towards every six months rules may change and I will update and notify the group through a journal. I would also like to thank all of our new members and watchers, Have a good day and enjoy your stay.
And last but not least HAVE FUN!